Monday, February 15, 2010

... Specifically, Maruchan chicken flavor.


This photo was taken last week on the Midtown Greenway Hiawatha Bridge.  I was just messing around with 30 second exposures, and all the sudden I get a really strong whiff of Ramen noodles. Considering no one is in sight and I doubt the scent is wafting its way up from a car below on Hiawatha, I find the sudden appearance of the smell pretty odd. A few moments later I hear a bicycle bell ring out in the cold air -- a friendly warning I'm not alone on the bridge -- as someone quietly cycles by. Moving out of the way, I find that with the bike disappearing into the west, so does essence of ramen. Although my cycling passerby wasn't mid-snack, I suppose he'd just gotten off his shift at the noodle factory, or something.  Mystery solved.

Anyway, here's a few tracks that I've been enjoying lately:

__ Gui Boratto - "Telecaster" (Kompakt)    beatport | youtube
__ Jamie Matrix - "Gold Rush" (Anjunadeep)    beatport | youtube
__ Freshlovers - "So French Hymn" (So French Records)    beatport | youtube
__ Tiesto vs. Three 6 Mafia - "Feel It" (with Sean Kingston & Flo Rida) (Columbia/Sony/Hypnotize Minds)   rapdshare | youtube
__ Delphic - "Submission" (Chimeric/Polydor)   rapidshare | youtube

    No comments:

    Post a Comment